It is my hope that you would encourage me and keep me on top of my goals, give me feedback, and share with me some of your own goals! If you're new to monthly goals, I'd suggest starting small.
- American passport name change
- Renew and change name on British passport
- paint the old nightstand that is sitting in our garage
- plan something fun for Ben's 23rd birthday, the 27th! (Also his first day of school as a middle school coach!)
- Clean makeup brushes
- Start working on curriculum for a girls bible study at church
- Start a fun new series here on the blog. Hint: it's called "Simple Little Things" :)
Hopefully I can have some more interesting goals to share next month, once we knock out the passports. :)
Some other people who's goals I enjoy reading:
A lot of times reading these lovely ladies reminds me what my goals SHOULD be. :)
Now it's YOUR turn?
What are some things you should/could/want to/WILL get done in August?
Ps. Speaking of August...
On August 1, my dear friend Chandra is launching her online shop of goodies for TEACHERS. She has a full lesson planner (the Teacher Anchor), tons of notepads for things life differentiation and progress monitoring, and beautiful notecards! Check out her website, here. Doesn't the photo above make you inspired to get organized? THE ANSWER IS YES.