I do however read books, so let's look at Sunday's prompt: What's on your current reading list? Or what have you read that you'd recommend?
|Photo by Zac & Kaitlin Photography|
I actually shared a recent reading list here.
The books that were on this list were:
- The Duck Commander Family
- The Women of Duck Commander
- Jesus > Religion by Jefferson Bethke
- Hands Free Mama by Rachel Macy Stafford
- The Antelope in the Living Room by Melanie Shankle
- Sparkly Green Earrings by Melanie Shankle
- The Meaning of Marriage by Timothy Keller
I like to read both a fiction and nonfiction book at the same time.. so does anyone have a "fun book" recommendation? :)