|Photo by Mary Clare Photography|
I've been LOVING the Christmas spirit lately (check out my insta for a zillion Christmas pics, @victoriastrader) and so I decided to make a list of a few things I want to do before the 25th! Last year was a really important Christmas because it was our first as a little family, and I really wanted to start some traditions. Even more so this year, it's so important to me that we are a family who celebrates and cherishes the true meaning of the season, the coming of our Savior. I'm also passionate celebrating with rich tradition.
- Purchase a "2014" ornament and label the bottom of some other unique ornaments with the date (hey sharpie heyyyy!)
- Find a signature holiday Starbucks drink (peppermint hot chocolate no whip is already secured!!)
- Mail Christmas cards to friends and family
- work through the #SheReadsTruth advent study during my own time with the Lord
- Read an advent devotional together as a couple before bed each night
- Spend time together as a couple reflecting on the good and bad of 2014 and setting family goals and a vision for 2015
- Provide a need for someone
- Have friends over to bake Christmas cookies
- Bake Cinnamon Rolls for friends and family to enjoy on Christmas morning (a favorite thing from last year)
- Burn Christmas candles! (Favorites = Bath and Body Works Tis the Season, Cinnamon Frosting, Fresh Balsam)
- drive through some nice neighborhoods to look at Christmas lights
- purchase a snowglobe
What's on your list this holiday?