We really did toy with the idea of returning to Europe. I truly cannot express how much fun we had on that trip. It's weird to "miss" a trip almost a year later, but we do! We plan to spend an even more extended time period traveling to even more cities (and returning to the same ones as last time) during our next trip, which we would love to take in Summer 2016 (we'll see! y'all will be the first to know!) But this year we were feeling something different!
We've started to plan what we've taken to calling "the Ultimate Southern Roadtrip" :)
It's no secret that I love the South, especially iconic Southern cities. We also have never done a road trip style trip, and are getting so excited to plan this little journey of ours! Another perk is that we'll be able to visit lots of friends along the way!
|Charleston, come back to my life!|
Note: We'll be leaving from Dallas/Fort Worth and planning on Washington DC being our Northernmost point. It's kinda up there but 1) I love DC 2) my best friend from college lives just north of there so we figured if we're only a few hours away we should go for it!
- New Orleans, Louisiana (I've never been, Ben has only on a mission trip)
- Seaside, Florida (both never been)
- Charleston, South Carolina (our honeymoon spot! NON NEGOTIABLE YES!)
- Atlanta, Georgia (I lived there until I was 5 and we want to go see my old house/hug the neck of Jamie)
- Orlando, Florida (I'm trying to talk Ben into the trip out of the way for just one day at Disney!)
- Savannah, Georgia
- Washington DC
- Nashville, Tennessee (a for sure stop, we have several close friends there! Hi Meredith! Hi Collin!)
- Asheville, North Carolina
- Memphis, Tennessee (NICOLE IN REAL LIFE)
What do y'all think?! Thanks in advance for any information! We're excited to change around our list.. to add and subtract cities! :)