Set up and start using my beloved Emily Ley Simplified Planner (2017 planners on sale soon!) Wake up before Beau each dayThis totally changed everything!! My day goes so much more smoothly when I wake up an hour or two before my sweet boy for some me time! Start our new workout schedule, Ben at 5, Me at 6, and Beau up around 7womp womp.. don't want to work out this early. It's hard to get back into routine, and I've been spoiled by middle of the day workouts. Workouts during nap time are much more my style. :) Organize our junk drawer Share the beginning parts of our European Adventure Cross off the first step on something VERY exciting! (more details soon!)I will have so much to share with y'all soon! The Lord turned our plans upside down and I'm so grateful! start a no sugar for 30 days kick, with one exception for a Bachelorette cookie cake celebration with my bestiesI've actually done really well with this, but it's been more like one dessert a week.. steps towards my pre-pregnancy weight are happening, people!
- Continue with one dessert a week, choosing carefully is so much better!
- Start attending a new bible study, yay! Beau's first women's bible study! :)
- Participate in the Blogtember Challenge as much as possible
- host an "I Do BBQ" couples shower for my friend Katie and her fiancé
- share some big changes going on around here
What do y'all have going on this month? :)