- These cute little matches for a stocking stuffer are so fun. I'd love to have them out by a candle. Full disclosure though, they'd be decoration. I've never lit a match in my life!
- Blush Ugg Slippers are a diva wish list item, I know! They're pricey but all the reviews are so good. With all the time I spend at home with Beau, I know that I would absolutely love having the on my tootsies. I should also note that this item is influenced by the fact that my feet have been freezing while I work on this post!
- You know that your life is glam when you put a stain remover on your Christmas list. :)
- I always use this nail polish, Orly in "Cake Pop" when I get a pedicure treat and I love it so much. It's a great neutral while still being opaque.
- I've looked at this devotional for a long time.. I think it would be great to read through at the beginning of Beau's naptimes to bring my focus back to the Lord in the middle of the busy days.
- Our new house is in major need of some art. I'd love to receive a Minted Art store credit to pick a few fine art prints, like the one above that I love. (This is in no way sponsored by Minted but truly I wish they would sponsor my art needs. Hi Minted!!! I'm a really nice girl!!! Work with me!!! ;) Haha!)
- This cozy sweatshirt really caught my eye. Can you tell I like blush things? :)
- We've had the same dishes since we got married, and I love ours, but they've gotten pretty scratched up from daily use. I'd love a new set of neutral ones!
I can't wait to see what's on your wishlist... Yay for all the sweet people that are going to link up with Sarah and I today! :) Give them all a quick hello!