Just like that, summer is here! Summer has never really been my favorite season, but this year, I'm seeing it through new eyes. There are so many fun outdoor activities to do with Beau, and I can't wait to make summer a sweet time for him. In several ways, I don't know what the summer will hold, but I'm looking forward to the sunshine, the watermelon, and walking through the days ahead with my boys.
celebrate Beau's Farmers Market Birthday with friends and family celebrate the sweet marker of Beau's first birthday together as a little family
- prep for our next trip, in June, to Asheville, NC
enjoy some chill family time after our nonstop few weekends celebrate my first Mother's day with Beau in my arms, not just my belly! do a quick spring cleaning of our hall closets
- Quick Family getaway to Nashville + Asheville
- finish a spruce up of our back porch
- finish a spruce up of Ben's office
- make a list of recipes I want to try this summer
- with Ben home for summer, get into a better work out routine, 3 days a week of purposeful exercise
What do y'all have planned this month? Also, we'd love any Nashville or Asheville recommendations!