Summer is coming to a close. Kind of. We'll be sweating in Texas until October. But a girl can dream. :) This season has been sweet and fun for us. Every year I grow more in my appreciation for the rhythm of the seasons changing. I love the differences in weather, wardrobe, food, etc. The last few months haven't felt like real life. Parties, travel, and play! I look forward to all that fall will hold. Except why am I already talking about this when it's still awhile away, haha!!
Enjoy Two weeks away!! Host a Monograms and Mimosas Bridal shower for my friend Sarah Enjoy the last little bit of summer with Ben home
- 3x a week workouts (I did this last week and I need to kick myself in the pants and make this habit again like it was before becoming a mama! talk about a slow recovery haha!)
- Celebrate Sarah & Dillon's wedding with Beau as ring bearer
- Celebrate Ben's 27th Birthday
- Welcome BABIES!! Two of my besties have baby girls this month!!
- Attend and don't cancel MY doctor's appointments (I've been terrible about this since having Beau.. something always comes up! but NO! I will go to the dentist and for my well woman this week haha!)
- Swim as a family
- blog all or a lot of our trip recaps
- love on our boy as he has the first of two upcoming surgeries (this one is not a big deal!)
- study Galatians as Nicole leads a sweet study
What do y'all have planned this month? :)